Joe’s Winter Storm ChecklistWhile the threat from winter weather varies regionally, nearly all homeowners are likely to experience some form of severe storm. Combat dangerously low temperatures, strong winds, icing, sleet or snow with the following equipment and #GoWithJoe to be prepared for winter weather before it hits. roof rake to lighten the load! Alleviate the back strain of traditional shoveling with Joe’s new back-saving shovel system. calcium chloride crystals, environmentally friendly crystals and calcium chloride pellets) designed to quickly, safely and effectively tackle frozen snow, sleet and ice around your property during the winter season.
- MELTS DOWN TO -25°F: MELT effectively melt ice and snow on contact, even at temperatures as low as -25°F
- INSTANT HEAT: MELT generates heat instantly upon contact with snow and ice, thereby accelerating the melting process.
- FAST ACTING: MELT is specially formulated with super-enhanced melting properties to deliver fast and reliable results.
- LONG LASTING: Formulated to last up to 24 hours, MELT goes to work immediately upon contact with snow and ice and continue working all day long to ensure your surfaces are safer and ice-free.
- NON-TRACKING: When used as directed, MELT will not track from your shoes onto your home’s floors or carpets.
- EASY TO DISPENSE: MELT is treated with an anti-caking agent to extend shelf-life and improve spreading.