KaliLED 10-Watt Flood LightKP-ALED-095
- Advanced refractive LED optical system.
- Excellent light distribution.
- Ultra-thin, rugged design.
- Weather-resistant (IP65).
- Eco-friendly power saving light.
- Long lifespan - up to 50,000 hours.
- Stable performance.
- Compatible with all KaliPAK models.
+ How long can I run a KaliLED 10W Flood Light from a KaliPAK without charging?
The KaliLED is rated at 10 watts, meaning it consumes 10W of power every hour. The KaliPAK 401, when fully charged has about 385Wh. This equates to roughly 40 hours of strong LED light. The KaliPAK 601, by comparison, will provide you 50% more energy.
+ Can I charge my KaliPAK while simultaneously charging a mobile device or powering a KaliLED Flood Light?
Yes! However, you may want to pay close attention to your energy balance, which can be viewed via the KaliAPP.