Martha Stewart MTS-APB1-MBR All Purpose Electric Blower | 155 MPH | 6 Amp (Sand)MTS-APB1-MBR
- Motor: 6-amp
- Air flow (max.): 155 mph
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- No load speed: 12,000 / 13,500 rpm
- Best for sweeping patios, garages, driveways, and decks
+ How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Martha Stewart leaf blower produce?
Your leaf blower can produce airspeed upwards of 155 MPH to blow through leaves and debris with ease.
+ How can i properly maintain my leaf blower?
- Keep the blower tube and the fan area clear and clean for optimal performance and to reduce the risk of injury.
- Inspect the extension cord periodically and immediately replace it if damaged.
- Keep the handles dry, clean, and free from oil and grease.
- Consult the User Manual for additional recommendations
+ Is the electric cord included? Does it require 220 or can it use a regular plug?
The electric cord is not included.
It does not require 220 volts as it use 110 volts. The plug type will depend on which country you are in but If you using the device in the USA it will connect to a standard 110V wall outlet using your electrical cable.
Martha Stewart MTS-APB1-MBR All Purpose Electric Blower | 155 MPH | 6 Amp (Sand)