Martha Stewart MTS-PS10-MBR Electric Pole Saw | 10-Inch | 7-Amp (Sand)MTS-PS10-MBR
- Durable 10-inch cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs up to 9.5-inches thick
- Telescoping pole extends to 8.7-feet to provide up to 15-feet of overhead reach
- Adjustable ergonomic handle
- Eco-friendly 7-amp electric motor
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs for easy control and maximum maneuverability
- Comfortable, non-slip foam grip
+ What chain does my Martha unit use?
Your Martha Pole Chainsaw uses an SWJ-10CHAIN 10-inch chain, available for purchase on our website.
+ What bar does my Martha unit use?
Your Martha Pole Chainsaw uses an SWJ-10BAR 10-inch bar, available for purchase on our website.
+ How do I clean debris/residue from inside the unit?
- Using the supplied flat-tip blade screwdriver, remove the end cover nut cap from the chain/sprocket end cover to expose the end cover nut.
- Using the supplied hex key wrench, unscrew the end cover nut and remove the chain/sprocket end cover.
- Remove any debris trapped under the end cover, around the sprocket, and between the chain links. If available, use compressed air to remove any fine debris from the mounting surface, bar, and chain.
- If necessary, remove the cutting bar and chain from the mounting surface to clean any residue, then replace.
- Replace the chain/sprocket end cover by inserting the rear tab of the end cover first into the rear tab slot on the mounting surface, and position the cover onto the saw head.
- Tighten the end cover nut by hand. Remove all slack from the chain by turning the chain tension screw clockwise until the chain seats snugly against the bar with the drive links in the bar groove.
- Tighten the end cover nut using the hex key wrench, then replace the end cover nut cap to secure the chain/sprocket end cover.
+ What type of oil does my unit take?
Your Pole chain saw uses regular Bar and Chain Oil, available for purchase on our website under model number SWJ-OIL.
+ Should I wear safety goggles when using my unit?
Yes, safety glasses or goggles must be used when operating your Saw Joe. Also, use safety footwear, snug-fitting clothing, protective gloves, and hearing and head protection.
Wearing personal protective equipment reduces exposure to any hazards when using your pole chain saw.