Snow Joe 4.8-Gallon Ash VacuumASHJ201
- Designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, firepits, and BBQ grills
- Reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean
- Dual filtration system: pre-filter + pleated filter to clean ashes dust-free
- Powerful 4 amp motor generates up to 500 W of suction power
- Extra large metal canister stores up to 4.8 gallons of ashes
- Flexible, metal-reinforced suction hose (3.9 ft) with aluminum intake nozzle (11.8 in.)
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
+ How loud is my Ash Vac ASHJ201?
Your Ash Vac ASHJ201 has a decibel rating of 92 dB.
To better understand this noise level, please refer to this chart for means of comparison:
+ My unit has low or lack of suction.
|Suction hose or suction tube is blocked.||Remove obstructions and blockages.|
|The metal container is not closed.||Close the metal container.|
|The metal container is full.||Empty the metal container (see “Cleaning/Maintenance” in the manual).|
|The pleated filter is clogged.||Clean or replace the pleated filter (see \"Cleaning/Maintenance” in the manual).|
|The air filter is clogged.||Clean the air filter (see “Cleaning/Maintenance” in the manual).|
+ Where can I get a replacement filter for my ash vacuum?
Your Snow Joe ASHJ201 Ash Vac has a replaceable filter called the ASHJ201FTR that can be purchased on our website.
+ My unit is not starting.
|Mains voltage is not present.||Check plug socket, cable, line, plug and fuse; if damage is found, contact a qualified electrican to repair.|
|The equipment is not switched ON.||Switch on the equipment (see “Switching ON/OFF”).|
|Safety stop switch is activated due to missing orincorrectly inserted pleated filter or wire filter basket.||Insert the pleated filter or wire filter basket correctly(see “Assembly” in the manual).|
|Defective ON/OFF switch.||Contact Snow Joe® customer service to repair.|
|Defective motor.||Contact Snow Joe® customer service to repair.|