- Core Tool Only (Battery and Charger not included)
- Revolutionary battery-powered, self-propelled two-stage snow blower
- Integrated, illuminated push-button display: LEDs indicate direction, speed selection, battery power levels
- Cutting-edge 4-speed digital drive system (3-speed XPORT for rapid return at the end of a snow-clearing run)
- Serrated steel auger moves up to 1000 lbs of snow per minute; cuts a path 24 in. wide by 13 in. deep without damaging surface
- Thumb-control 180° auto-rotate adjustable chute throws snow up to 32 ft
- One-handed lock-and-adjust chute deflector to put the powder precisely where you want it
- Ergonomic trigger grips provide optimum comfort and reduce stress from squeezing for comfortable clearing
- Dual 3 W LED headlamps light the way for safe nighttime snow removal
- Powerful 2500 W brushless motor increases battery efficiency, maximizes motor performance, decreases noise and vibration and extends motor life
- TracAssist snow tires for maximum traction in winter-weather conditions
- Reversible skid shoes
- Load sensing technology to optimize engine performance
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
+ My ION8024 is beeping while in xport and reverse; am I causing harm to my blower?
Your ION8024 beeping when in xport or reverse is caused by attempting to activate the auger while in either of these modes. While in xport or reverse the auger of your ION8024 should not activate and will beep to let you know that it cannot preform that operation. For more information you can refer to this video of the unit beeping in reverse, or this video of the unit beeping in xport.
+ My ION8024 is bogged down by heavy snow, what can I do to improve preformance?
If you are having trouble with the ION8024's preformance in especially heavy or wet snow, you can try a number of things to improve its preformance:
1: Take it slow, and let your machine do the work. Keeping your machine in speed one allows it to really chew up the snow and prevent clogging.
2: Taking the snow half a drift at a time will prevent the machine from taking on more than it can handle, which should prevent over exhertion and clogging.
3: Make sure to tackle the snow before it has had a chance to freeze into ice.
+ Will this unit come with a charger?
Our cordless units ship with chargers included. The exception to this rule is any unit noted with "CT" or "Core Tool Only". CT units do not ship with the normally included acessories.
+ My ION8024 is beeping while idle; is this normal?
After your ION8024 is idle for 3 minutes, your machine will begin to beep. This beeping is to remind you that the unit is powered on and is perfectly normal. Restarting your unit will stop the beeping.