Snow Joe SJBLZD-LED 4-In-1 Telescoping Snow Broom + Ice Scraper | 18-Inch Foam Head | Headlights (Blue)SJBLZD-LED
- Best use: clearing snow and ice from cars and trucks, day or night
- 18 in. L x 7 in. W non-abrasive foam head pushes heavy, wet snow off vehicles without damaging paint, trim, or glass
- Four LED lights emergency blinker function for nighttime illumination
- Built-in ice scraper quickly clears icy build-up on windshields
- Bracket holder secures pole for easy storage
- Auto-locking telescoping pole with dual foam grips adjusts from 33 in to 52 in.
- Weighs only 1.5 lbs for easy handling
- Full 2 Year Warranty
+ How do I assemble my Snow Broom?
Assembling your Snow Broom is simple!
To watch us assemble and use the Snow Broom, click here:
+ Will the Snow Broom scratch my car's paint?
The Snow Broom's foam head is tested for non-abrasiveness on surfaces like your car. The ice scraper on the back of your Snow Broom should only be used on your car or truck's glass (i.e. windshield, side windows, rear windshield, etc.).
+ My Snow Broom has become jammed and won't extend!
Q: I've removed the pole from the clips of the foam head, and I've loosened the pole, but I still can't extend it. What do I do?
A: The snow broom pole may have been jammed closed, which could make it hard to extend. In this situation, remove the ice scraper head to reveal the locking mechanism of the inner pole. While holding the outer pole, tap the locking mechanism on the ground until the inner pole is dislodged from the outer pole. You should now be able to fully extend the snow broom. Reattach the ice scraper head. While holding the outer pole, extend the inner pole and turn the outer pole clockwise to lock.
+ What kind of batteries does my SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom need to function?
Your SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom requires two (2) AAA batteries that are not included with the unit.
+ What are the different functions of my SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom?
Your SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom functions as a snow broom, ice scraper, flashlight, and emergency blinker all in one convenient compact tool!
+ How much does my SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom weigh?
Your SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom weighs only 1.5 lbs, making it extremely lightweight and easy to handle.
+ How long does the telescoping pole on my SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom extend to?
Your SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom has an auto-locking telescoping pole that adjusts from 33 inches up to 52 inches to easily access the snow piled on top of your car's roof or trunk.
+ How do I install my AAA batteries?
Lighting up your SJBLZD-LED Snow Broom is quick and easy.
- First, using a large coin or a flat-head screwdriver, gently unscrew and remove the battery compartment cover from the snow broom by turning the cover counter-clockwise. Once completely loosened, you may need to use the tip of the screwdriver to pry the cover off and out of the socket.
- Install your 2x AAA batteries, noting the proper direction of each battery against the battery terminals.
- Finally, replace the battery compartment cover. The best way to ensure a proper fitting is to lay the cover into the socket, and turn the cover counter-clockwise several times until it lays completely flush into the unit. Then begin to tighten the cover by turning it clockwise with your coin or screwdriver, ensuring a snug fit.
That's it! You can now use the power switch to illuminate your clearing path, or send out a flashing signal in the event of emergency.
+ Is the Snow Broom PRO (LED) different than Snow Joe's previous (LED) models?
Yes! We did make several improvements based on customer feedback. These improvements include:
• Improved pole connection to head
• Enhanced scraper design and material
• Extended reach by 3”
• Improved pole twist-and-lock mechanism
• Updated dual foam grips
• Upgraded battery compartment and lid
• Improved internal stopping mechanism at maximum extension
• Reinforced all component connection crimping
• 4 individual LEDs (from 2 dual-facing LEDs)
Among others, these are the most major improvements to the 2016 “PRO” version Snow Broom.