- Refurbished - 90-Day Warranty from Snow Joe LLC. Warranty information included in carton
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 7.2 ft providing up to 14 ft of overhead reach
- Multi-angle head adjusts from 0° to 30°
- Powerful 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9.5-inches thick
- 10-inch Oregon cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
- CSA approved
+ What is the file size for sharpening the chain on my Saw Joe Pole Saw?
Your Saw Joe Pole Saw uses an Oregon 91PX chain that is sharpened with a 5/32" sized file. For further information about sharpening your Pole Saw chain, please see the table below:
+ What type of oil does my unit take?
Your Saw Joe SWJ803E uses regular Bar and Chain Oil, available for purchase on our website under model number SWJ-OIL.
+ Should I wear safety goggles when using my unit?
Yes, safety glasses or goggles must be used when operating your Saw Joe. Also, use safety footwear, snug-fitting clothing, protective gloves, and hearing and head protection. Wearing personal protective equipment reduces exposure to any hazards when using your Saw Joe.
+ What are the best uses for SWJ803E Pole Chain Saw?
- Cut hanging branches over walkways and entranceways
- Get rid of branches too close to your roof to protect your home in advance of weather hazards
- Safely trim limbs hanging in rain gutters to prevent clogging and damage
- Trim away overgrown branches on trees to beautify your property and create a cleaner, brighter and more spacious outdoor living space
- Cut branches that block sunlight from nourishing your garden and flower beds
- As a quicker and safer alternative to using a ladder and a hand saw
- Protect ground level amenities (e.g. clear space over your swing-set, remove hazards from above your carport, prevent debris from littering your pool, etc.)
- Instead of a traditional chainsaw to cut bundles of branches or clean up broken tree limbs
- No need for a smoke mask, ear protection, gas can, gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ethanol-shield fuel additive, carburetor clean-out, sparkplug replacement, and seasonal fuel preservatives and stabilizers (a one-time fuel savings alone of at least $25)
- Avoid renting a bucket lift, scissor lift, or boom lift to safely reach tall limbs
+ How loud is my Saw Joe SWJ803E?
Your Saw Joe SWJ803E has a decibel rating of 100 dB.
To better understand this noise level, please refer to this chart for means of comparison:
+ What bar does my unit use?
Your Saw Joe SWJ803E uses an SWJ-10BAR 10-inch bar, available for purchase on our website.