Sun Joe AJ801E Electric Lawn Dethatcher w/ Collection Bag | 13 inch · 12 Amp | ScarifierAJ801E
- Ideal for revitalizing small to mid-sized lawns
- Powerful 12-amp motor rakes a 13" wide path to get your job done faster
- Scarifier function to cut grass roots for thicker growth, healthier lawns
- AirBoost technology – spring steel tines for maximum thatch pickup
- Maintenance free – No gas, oil or tune-ups
- Tailor raking depth with 5-position depth control
- Detachable thatch collection bag for easy disposal
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
+ My unit is not reaching full power.
|Extension cord not suitable for operation with this unit.||Use the appropriate extension cord; be sure it is outdoor and low-temp rated. It must be at least 16 gauge for 50 feet, or 14 gauge for 100 feet. We recommend the PJEXT50-B for use with all outdoor power equipment up to 15 amps.|
|Power source (e.g. generator) has too low voltage.||Connect to another power source. If possible, connect to a circuit that is not being used by any other appliances.|
|Air vents are blocked.||Clean the air vents to maximize power and prevent overheating.|
+ My unit will not start.
|Not connected to a power supply.||Plug the unit into a power source.|
|Power cord or plug is damaged or defective.||Have the unit checked by an electrician or call us at 1-866-SNOW-JOE.|
|Other electrical problems with the unit.||Have the unit checked by an electrician, or call us at 1-866-SNOW-JOE.|
+ What should I do if my unit is overheating?
If your Sun Joe Scarifier + Dethatcher (AJ801E) is overheated, allow the unit to cool for up to 60 minutes. Clean any grass-clogged air vents with a fine-pointed swab, and raise the dethatching height to allow for more air flow and to ensure that the unit is not being overworked.