Sun Joe MJ401E Electric Lawn Mower | 14 inch · 12 AmpMJ401E
- Maintenance free – No gas, oil or tune-ups
- Powerful 12-amp motor cuts a 14-inch wide path
- Tailor cutting height with 3-position height control
- Detachable grass catcher for easy disposal of grass clippings
- Compact and lightweight (only 29 lbs) for easy maneuvering around small lawns
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
+ Where can I find replacement parts for the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
Some parts are available for the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower. To request a specific part, fill out the online form in the Contact Us section. Make sure to select Part Request from the drop down menu and specify the particular part you need in the Comments/Questions section.
+ What is the best way for me to properly store the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
It is best to store the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower in a locked cabinet or storage shed to prevent access by unauthorized users. Keep unit away from dust and humidity by loosely covering with a tarp and using dehumidifying products as conditions warrant.
+ What if I need to service my Sun Joe Mow Joe Lawn Mower?
DO NOT return this SNOW JOE/SUN JOE product to the Retailer! Please call our customer service team for assistance at 866-766-9563 (866-SNOW-JOE), or visit www.snowjoe.com and click on ‘Support -> Customer Service’. Our service representatives and technicians will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have. Our office hours are 9am to 6pm Eastern Time, and internet inquiries are answered within one business day. Thank you for choosing our products!
+ How do I adjust the cutting height on my Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
- Power down and unplug the lawnmower.
- Remove and empty the grass bag.
- Place the lawnmower upside down so that you have a full view of the four wheels.
- The wheel axles can be placed into 3 different cutting heights: Low ( will cut grass the shortest), medium and high.
- Move all four wheels to the desired cutting height by pulling back on the rod axle and set your desired wheel height. Make sure all four wheels are at the same height.
- Place the lawnmower back on its wheels and re-attach the grass bag.
- Plug back in your mower and resume normal use.
+ What should I do if I lose any of the hardware required to assembly the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E Lawn Mower?
If you lose any of the hardware required for assembly, please send us an email and select Part Request in the subject heading. Please indicate which hardware you are missing, the model number of your lawn mower, and your mailing address. We will gladly ship you any missing hardware. If you prefer to call, please contact us directly at 1.866.SNOWJOE.
+ I've pressed the switch button, then squeezed the handle, but my Mow Joe MJ401E does not power on. What should I do?
As an added safety feature, the machine will only power on while pressing the switch button and squeezing the trigger simultaneously. Use your finger on one hand to press the switch button and use your other hand to squeeze the trigger. Once your machine starts, you may then release your finger on the switch button, and grip the trigger to maintain operation. If you wish to power off, release your grip on the trigger.
+ How loud is my Mow Joe MJ401E?
Your Mow Joe MJ401E has a decibel rating of 92 dB.
To better understand this noise level, please refer to this chart for means of comparison:
+ What should I do if my MJ401E Lawn Mower has stopped working?
If you find that your MJ401E unit does not start, find the unit's rectangular reset button located near the safety start button. After doing this, start your lawn mower as usual.