Sun Joe MJ401C Cordless Lawn Mower | 14 inch · 28VMJ401C
- Best use; small to mid-sized lawns
- Built-in push-button LED battery level indicator
- Removable safety key prevents accidental starts
- Durable steel blade mows a 14 in. (35.6 cm) wide path
- Peak performance 28 V rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to a quarter acre of continuous mowing per charge
- Detachable 10.6 gal (40 l) grass catcher for easy disposal
- Tailor cutting height with 3-position manual height adjustment
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
+ How do I read my current battery level?
|1- Green, 2-Yellow, 3-Red||More than 60% Charged|
|1- Not illuminated, 2- Yellow, 3-Red||More than 30% Charged|
1- Not illuminated, 2- Not illuminted
Less than 30% Charged.
Needs to be charged.
+ My mower is not starting up. What are some potential issues?
|Mower fails to start||The safety key may not be inserted|
|The motor/blade control is disengaged|
|The battery may be faulty or flat|
|The mower deck is clogged with grass or debris|
|The grass is too tall|
+ What if I need to service my Sun Joe Mow Joe Lawn Mower?
DO NOT return this SNOW JOE/SUN JOE product to the Retailer! Please call our customer service team for assistance at 866-766-9563 (866-SNOW-JOE), or visit www.snowjoe.com and click on ‘Support -> Customer Service’. Our service representatives and technicians will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have. Our office hours are 9am to 6pm Eastern Time, and internet inquiries are answered within one business day. Thank you for choosing our products!
+ How long does it take to charge my MJ401C lawn mower? & how long will it last?
It will take, on average, 4 hours To fully charge your MJ401C lawn mower depending on the remaining charge of the battery.
A fully charged battery will give you a total of 25 minutes of cutting time.