Sun Joe 16-Inch 14-Amp Electric Chain SawSWJ700E
- Premium 16 in. Oregon bar + chain
- Powerful 14-amp motor cuts branches up to 12 in. thick
- Ideal for trimming and pruning limbs and branches
- Safety handguard with kickback brake function
- Safety switch prevents accidental starting
- Automatic chain lubrication system
- Maintenance free
- Full 2-year warranty; CSA approved
+ My chain saw does not start and the chain does not move.
Check to see if the safety chain brake lever is engaged. To reset the chain brake, disconnect the tool from the mains and snap the chain brake lever backwards (towards the operator).
+ How do I adjust the chain's tension?
- Adjust tension with a screwdriver by turning the tensioning peg screw clockwise or counterclockwise to achieve proper tension.
- The correct tension is achieved when the chain in the middle of the bar can only be lifted by approximately 3-4 mm.
+ What chain does my unit use?
Your Saw Joe SWJ700E uses an Oregon S56 16-Inch chain, available for purchase on our website under model number iON16CS-36.
+ What bar does my unit use?
Your Saw Joe SWJ700E uses an Oregon 1656A041 16-inch bar, available for purchase on our website under model number iON16CS-35.