Sun Joe 20-Inch 12-Amp Electric Lawn Mower
$189.99 + SHIPS FREE
- Maintenance free - No gas, oil or tune-ups
- Best use: small to mid-sized lawns
- Grass collection bag capacity: 14.5 gal
- Detachable grass catcher for easy disposal
- Powerful 12-amp motor cuts a 20-inch wide path
- Tailor cutting height with 7-position manual height adjustment
- Full 2-year warranty
+ What is the purpose of the cord lock restraint hook?
Your unit comes with an on-board cord lock restraint hook that provides a secure method of connecting an extension cord to your unit. The major function of the cord lock is to prevent drag on the cord from disconnecting the extension cord from the unit. Please be advised that the use of any electric power equipment without utilizing the cord lock is not safe; this could allow the extension cord to loosen and detach enough to cause a short circuit, irreversibly damaging the unit, the extension cord, the breaker box, your person, or all of the above.
+ How do I adjust the cutting height on my Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ408E Lawn Mower?
- Power down and unplug the lawn mower.
- Remove and empty the grass bag.
- Use the lever to adjust the cutting height of your unit to one of 7 positions available.
- Re-attach the grass bag.
- Plug back in your mower and resume normal use.
+ What should I do if I lose any of the hardware required to assembly the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ408E Lawn Mower?
If you lose any of the hardware required for assembly, please send us an email and select Part Request in the subject heading. Please indicate which hardware you are missing, the model number of your unit, and your mailing address. We will gladly ship you any missing hardware. If you prefer to call, please contact us directly at 1.866.SNOWJOE.
+ I've pressed the switch button, then squeezed the handle, but my Mow Joe MJ408E does not power on. What should I do?
As an added safety feature, the machine will only power on while pressing the switch button and squeezing the trigger simultaneously. Use your finger on one hand to press the switch button and use your other hand to squeeze the trigger. Once your machine starts, you may then release your finger on the switch button, and grip the trigger to maintain operation. If you wish to power off, release your grip on the trigger.