Sun Joe SPX3001 Electric Pressure Washer | 2030 PSI · 1.76 GPM · 14.5-Amp | Hose ReelSPX3001
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and Soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Onboard reel keeps 20 ft (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- Extra large onboard 40.6 fl oz (1.2 l) detergent tank
- TSS (Total Stop System) – Automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Built-in holder securely stores trigger gun wand
- Other features: 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adaptor, needle clean out tool
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty
+ Does my SPX3001 pressure washer have a downstream or upstream detergent injector?
Your Sun Joe Pressure Joe SPX3001 has a downstream chemical injector, installed on the outlet (discharge) side of the pump, that applies detergent with the dedicated soap nozzle. The advantage of the downstream injector is that the chemicals cannot cause damage to the pump system. In upstream injectors, the chemicals run through the pump, causing the pump seals to wear out.
+ Why isn't my unit reaching high pressure?
|Diameter of garden hose is too small.||Replace with a 1" (25 mm) or 5/8" (16 mm) garden hose.|
|Water supply is restricted.||Check garden hose for kinks, leaks, and blockage.|
|Not enough inlet water supply.||Open water source fully.|
|Spray nozzle is not powerful enough.||Select a higher pressure nozzle.|
|Pump is sucking air.||Check that hoses and fittings are airtight. Turn "OFF" machine, and purge pump by squeezing trigger gun until a steady flow of water emerges through the nozzle.|
+ Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
Your Sun Joe Pressure Washer must be connected to a main water supply with a main pressure system providing a constant inlet pressure up to but not exceeding 0.7MPa (7 bars, also equal to 100 psi). Portable water supplies, tanks, and pumps use regulators that cannot provide a constant pressure to your unit, and this will cause the motor to wear prematurely, or even break entirely.
+ What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?
Your SPX unit uses a wobble-plate piston pump with an average life expectancy of 300 to 500 hours of usage.