Sun Joe SPX4001 Electric Pressure Washer | 2030 PSI · 1.76 GPM · 14.5-Amp | Pressure Select | Hose ReelSPX4001
- Powerful 14.5 amp motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Easy-glide wheels for maximum maneuverability
- Pressure Select Technology: Choose from two powerful cleaning options - LOW/1450 PSI for everyday dirt, grease grime, and HIGH/2030 PSI to tackle your toughest cleaning tasks
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º, soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- TSS (Total Stop System) - automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Includes an extension wand and a 20-foot high pressure hose, power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adapter and needle clean-out tool
- Onboard hose reel keeps 20-ft high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
+ Can a foam cannon with a quick connect be used with this?
Yes, you can use a foam cannon with a quick connect with our pressure washer.
Our SPX-FC34 is a perfect fit for your need of a compatible foam cannon.
Take a look here at this link.
+ What diameter extension hoses are compatible?
The pressure hose connection is a M22 15mm.
We have a 25 Ft extension pressure hose (SPX-25HD) that connects to the existing hose.
+ Why is my unit not reaching high pressure?
|Diameter of garden hose is too small.||Replace with a 1" (25 mm) or 5/8" (16 mm) garden hose.|
|Water supply is restricted.||Check garden hose for kinks, leaks, and blockage.|
|Not enough inlet water supply.||Open water source fully.|
|Spray nozzle is not powerful enough.||Select a higher pressure nozzle.|
|Pump is sucking air.||Check that hoses and fittings are airtight. Turn "OFF" machine, and purge pump by squeezing trigger gun until a steady flow of water emerges through the nozzle.|
+ Do you need to connect the hose every time you use it or does it stay connected when you unwind it from the reel?
The pressure hose is always connected to the pressure washer.
+ Why does the motor buzz and fail to run?
|Supply voltage below minimum.||Allow only the pressure washer to run on this circuit.|
|System has residual pressure.||Turn unit "OFF", squeeze trigger on spray wand to release pressure, then turn unit "ON".|
|Voltage loss due to extension cord.||Unplug any extension cords attached and plug the unit directly into the outlet.|
+ How do I winterize my pressure washer?
You can protect your pressure washer from winter damage by following these steps:
- Disconnect all water connections.
- Turn on the machine for a few seconds, until any remaining water exits the pump. Turn off immediately.
- Store the machine and accessories in a room that does not reach freezing temperatures. Do not store near a furnace or other sources of intense heat as it may dry out the pump seals.
+ Why does the motor not start?
|On/Off switch is in the "OFF" position.||Turn switch to the "ON" position.|
|Power cord is not plugged in.||Plug in power cord.|
|Extension cord is too long. Extension cord is not proper gauge. Extension cord is damaged.|
Use unit without an extension cord, or replace extension cord with a 25' (7.6 m) or shorter, 14/3 gauge or thicker, outdoor-rated extension cord.
|Electrical outlet does not supply adequate power.||Try a different outlet.|
|Tripped pressure washer GFCI circuit breaker.||Reset the GFCI and retry the unit.|
+ Why does the garden hose connection adapter leak?
|Loose fittings.||Tighten fittings (excessive over-tightening may damage the adapter).|
|Missing/worn rubber washer(s) inside the adapter.||Insert new washer(s).|
+ Can this be used for vinyl siding?
Yes, you can use our pressure washer for your vinyl siding, we always recommend to start using the 45 degree nozzle and then if you need more power you can use the lower degree nozzles.
+ Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply?
Your pressure washer must be connected to a main water supply with a main pressure system providing a constant inlet pressure up to but not exceeding 0.7MPa (7 bars, also equal to 100 psi). Portable water supplies, tanks, and pumps use regulators that cannot provide a constant pressure to your unit, and this will cause the motor to wear prematurely, or even break entirely.
+ What is the life expectancy of the pump found in my unit?
Your pressure washer unit uses a wobble-plate piston pump with an average life expectancy of 300 to 500 hours of usage.
+ Can an outdoor extension cord be used with this machine?
Yes, you can use your outdoor extension cord. It has to be a 25 Ft Cord and 14 gauge. A cord greater than 25ft cannot be used with this unit.