- Best use: Ideal for cutting tall bushes, hedges and shrubs
- Telescoping pole extends reach to up to 7.9 ft providing up to 13 ft of overhead reach
- Adjustable, pivoting head to get under and above tall hedges
- 0.7" cutting capacity for controlled, precise trimming of most bushes and hedges
- Powerful 4-amp motor
- 21-inch hardened steel dual action blade for optimal performance and durability
+ Does my pole hedge trimmer come with a shoulder strap?
Yes! Your pole hedge trimmer comes with an adjustable supporting shoulder harness attached to base of the ergonomic handle. When used, this creates a counter-balance effect and prevents the unit from becoming unstable when fully telescoped. The shoulder harness allows for a much lighter handling experience and easier maneuvering of the pole hedge trimmer when reaching those high and out-of-reach shrubs and hedges.
+ How far does my pole hedge trimmer extend?
The SJH902 unit's telescopic pole extends from 6.4 feet to 7.9 feet, giving you an overhead reach of up to 13 feet and allowing you to trim the tallest of hedges.
+ How heavy is my pole hedge trimmer?
The SJH902 pole hedge trimmer has a weight of 8.8 pounds, truly making it one of the lightest hedge trimmers on the market and allowing you to efficiently trim with no wasted energy or effort.
+ What angles can my pole hedge trimmer adjust to?
The SJH902E can adjust to many different angles to fit your trimming needs. The unit will adjust anywhere from -90 degrees to 60 degrees.
+ What is the thickest branch my pole hedge trimmer can cut through?
The thickest branch the SJH902 will be able to cut through would need to have a diameter of .7 of an inch or less.
$89.99 + SHIPS FREE
$149.99 + SHIPS FREE