Sun Joe SBJ604E 3-in-1 Electric Blower | 200 MPH · 12 Amp | Vacuum · MulcherSBJ604E
- Best Use: Sweeping patios, driveways, decks, and garages
- Motor: 12 AMP
- Air Speed: 200 mph
- Speed Setting: 6
- Vacuum Capacity: 450 CFM
- Instant one-switch blower to vacuum conversion. No tools needed.
- High impact resistant impeller mulches leaves to 1/10th of their original size
- Roller wheels for easy maneuvering
- Ergonomic handle adjusts for comfort
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start
- Bag Capacity: 10.6 gallons
- Weight: 11.7 pounds
- ETL approved
- Full 2-year warranty
+ How loud is my Blower Joe SBJ604E?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E has a decibel rating of 68 dB.
To better understand this noise level, please refer to this chart for means of comparison:
+ What are the best uses for my SBJ604E Blower Joe?
- Clear debri from your campsite or tent
- Blow dust, dew, or rain from your belongings
- Remove sawdust from your workbench
- Remove particles from a construction area
- Clear leaves and pine needles from your gutters and roof
- Clean the inside of your boat quickly and easily
- Clean the inside of your work truck or SUV
- Clean the flatbed of your truck
- Blow snow clear off your vehicle
- Flatten and remove snowdrifts
- Clear your patio and deck of dirt and debris
- Clean dust off your knees, legs, and boots
- Remove water/rain from crevices in your motorcycle/ATV to prevent rust/oxidization
- Gently remove water from your dog
- Sweep your lawn and property of leaves/twigs
+ How do I prevent the power cord from disconnecting?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E has a cord lock feature. Simply feed the top of the cord through the rear opening on the bottom handle of the blower unit, and thread the loop of the cord around the hook. The cord lock feature will now prevent the AC plug from being pulled out during use.
+ What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ604E?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E is best used with a 50-foot, 14-gauge, 3-prong outdoor power cable. We highly recommend using our Power Joe PJEXT50-B Extension Cord, which is specifically designed for use with our products and is available for purchase on our website.
+ How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E move?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E has a vacuum capacity of 450 CFM.
+ Does my unit have wheels?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E comes with two (2) wheels attached to the suction tube of the unit for easy maneuvering. Combined with the supporting shoulder harness, this makes blowing and vacuuming a cinch.
+ Does my blower vac come with a shoulder strap?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E comes with an adjustable supporting shoulder harness that attaches to the pivotal point at the top of the blower. Combined with the supporting wheels, this makes blowing and vacuuming a cinch.
+ How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Blower Joe SBJ604E produce?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E can produce airspeed upwards of 200 MPH to blow through leaves and debris with ease.
+ What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ604E gets clogged or jammed?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E comes with an anti-clog vortex impeller designed to prevent clogging when mulching. If your unit does become clogged, unplug the power cord from the unit, remove the upper suction tube, and use a wedge to remove any debris from the vortex impeller. For any further assistance, please contact Snow Joe® + Sun Joe® Customer Service (1-866-766-9563).
+ How can I make the bag last longer?
Be sure that the bag is not dragging on the ground when in use as this will cause undue stress to the bag and wear it down. Properly adjusting the shoulder strap will also help to prevent the bag from dragging. Be sure to empty the bag before it becomes completely full to further prolong the life of the bag. If your bag does become damaged, you can always purchase replacement bags (Model# SBJ604E-BAG) on our website.
+ How do I switch between blowing and vacuuming/mulching?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E converts from blower to vacuum/mulcher in one easy step by simply turning the transfer lever switch from Blower Mode to Vacuum Mode, and vice versa; no tools are ever needed for blower/vacuum conversion.
+ How many speed settings does my Blower Joe SBJ604E have?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E has 6 main speed levels with infinite variable speed control for a completely custom speed setting for every job.
+ What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ604E?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E has a reduction ration of 10:1, using a high-impact-resistant impeller to mulch leaves down to 1/10th of their original size.
+ What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ604E require?
Your Blower Joe SBJ604E is completely maintenance free, with no gas, oil or tune-ups needed, making it effortless to start and maintain for many seasons to come. If there is ever an issue with your Blower Joe SBJ604E, please contact Snow Joe® + Sun Joe® Customer Service (1-866-766-9563).