Sun Joe SWJ802E-GRY Electric Multi-Angle Pole Chain Saw | 8 inch | 6.5 Amp (Grey)SWJ802E-GRY
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 9.4 ft providing up to 15 ft of overhead reach
- Multi-position head cuts from 0º to 30º angles
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor cuts branches up to 7.5-inches thick
- 8-inch Oregon cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty
+ How do I clean debris/residue from inside the unit?
- Using the supplied flat-tip blade screwdriver, remove the end cover nut cap from the chain/sprocket end cover to expose the end cover nut.
- Using the supplied hex key wrench, unscrew the end cover nut and remove the chain/sprocket end cover.
- Remove any debris trapped under the end cover, around the sprocket, and between the chain links. If available, use compressed air to remove any fine debris from the mounting surface, bar, and chain.
- If necessary, remove the cutting bar and chain from the mounting surface to clean any residue, then replace.
- Replace the chain/sprocket end cover by inserting the rear tab of the end cover first into the rear tab slot on the mounting surface, and position the cover onto the saw head.
- Tighten the end cover nut by hand. Remove all slack from the chain by turning the chain tension screw clockwise until the chain seats snugly against the bar with the drive links in the bar groove.
- Tighten the end cover nut using the hex key wrench, then replace the end cover nut cap to secure the chain/sprocket end cover.
+ What is the file size for sharpening the chain on my Saw Joe Pole Saw?
Your Saw Joe Pole Saw uses an Oregon 91PX chain that is sharpened with a 5/32" sized file. For further information about sharpening your Pole Saw chain, please see the table below:
+ Should I wear safety goggles when using my unit?
Yes, safety glasses or goggles must be used when operating your Saw Joe. Also, use safety footwear, snug-fitting clothing, protective gloves, and hearing and head protection.
Wearing personal protective equipment reduces exposure to any hazards when using your pole chain saw.