Sun Joe iON8PS2-LT-RED Cordless Telescoping Multi-Angle Pole Chain Saw | 8 inch | 40V | 2.5 Amp (Red)ION8PS2-LT-RED
- 40 V 2.5 Ah EcoSharp® rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 14 minutes of whisper-quiet runtime
- No pull-cords, gas, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 8.5 ft to provide 15 ft of overhead reach
- 30º adjustable head easily pivots into optimal cutting position
- 8-inch self-lubricating Oregon bar and chain with protective sheath for safe blade storage
- Lightweight design with ergonomic handle to maximize user comfort
- Full 2-year warranty; ETL approved; Energy Star certified
+ Will this unit come with a charger?
Our cordless units ship with chargers included. The exception to this rule is any unit noted with "CT" or "Core Tool Only". CT units do not ship with the normally included acessories.
+ What is the file size for sharpening the chain on my Saw Joe Pole Saw?
Your Saw Joe Pole Saw uses an Oregon 91PX chain that is sharpened with a 5/32" sized file. For further information about sharpening your Pole Saw chain, please see the table below:
+ What bar does my unit use?
Your Saw Joe iON8PS2-LT uses an SWJ-8BAR 8-inch bar, available for purchase on our website.
+ What chain does my unit use?
Your Saw Joe iON8PS2-LT uses an SWJ-8CHAIN 8-inch chain, available for purchase on our website.
+ How long does the battery for my Sun Joe iON8PS2-LT Pole Chain Saw take to charge?
Your Sun Joe iON8PS2-LT Pole Chain Saw comes with a 40-volt EcoSharp® lithium-ion battery charger (Model# iCHRG40) that completely charges your battery in up to 2 hours.
+ What type of oil does my unit take?
Your Saw Joe iON8PS2-LT uses regular Bar and Chain Oil, available for purchase on our website under model number SWJ-OIL.
+ How long does the battery for my Sun Joe iON8PS2-LT Pole Chain Saw run for?
Your Sun Joe iON8PS2-LT uses a high energy output battery (Model # iBAT40-LT) that features 2.5 Ah of capacity and has a continuous runtime of 14 minutes.