Sun Joe SBJ601E-GRY-RM 2-Speed Electric Blower | 215 MPH · 10 Amp · Grey (Refurbished)SBJ601E-GRY-RM
- Refurbished - 90-Day Warranty from Snow Joe LLC. Warranty information included in carton
- Best use: sweeping patios, driveways, decks and garages
- Air speed (max): 215 mph
- Speed setting: 2
- No load speed: 12,000 / 15,000 rpm
- Motor: 10 amp
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Certifications/Warranties: ETL
+ How many speed settings does my Blower Joe SBJ601E have?
+ How much does the SBJ601E weigh?
Your Blower Joe SBJ601E is extremely lightweight, weighing in at only 4.4 lbs.
+ How many miles per hour (MPH) is the air speed that the Blower Joe SBJ601E produces?
Your Blower Joe SBJ601E can produce airspeed upwards of 215 MPH to blow through leaves and debris with ease.
+ How fast is the rotor spinning in my Blower Joe SBJ601E?
Your Blower Joe SBJ601E has a no load speed of 12,000 to 15,000 rpms to produce air speeds in excess of a category 5 hurricane.
+ What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ601E doesn’t turn on?
Ensure that the power cord is plugged in and that the plug is securely connected. Also, make sure the household circuit breaker hasn’t tripped, or the breaker may need to be reset. For any further assistance, please contact Snow Joe® Sun Joe® Customer Service (1-866-766-9563).
+ What are the best uses for my Blower Joe SBJ601E?
- Clear debri from your campsite or tent
- Blow dust, dew, or rain from your belongings
- Remove sawdust from your workbench
- Remove particles from a construction area
- Clear leaves and pine needles from your gutters and roof
- Clean the inside of your boat quickly and easily
- Clean the inside of your work truck or SUV
- Clean the flatbed of your truck
- Blow snow clear off your vehicle
- Flatten and remove snowdrifts
- Clear your patio and deck of dirt and debris
- Clean dust off your knees, legs, and boots
- Remove water/rain from crevices in your motorcycle/ATV to prevent rust/oxidization
- Gently remove water from your dog
- Sweep your lawn and property of leaves/twigs
+ What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ601E?
Your Blower Joe SBJ601E is best used with a 50-foot, 16-gauge, 3-prong outdoor power cable. We highly recommend using our Power Joe PJEXT50-B Extension Cord with Lighted End, which is specifically designed for use with our products and is available for purchase online. For any length beyond 50 feet, we advise the use of a 14-gauge power cable.
+ How do I prevent the power cord from disconnecting?
+ What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ601E require?
Your Blower Joe SBJ601E is completely maintenance free, with no gas, oil or tune-ups needed, making it effortless to start and maintain for many seasons to come. If there is ever an issue with your Blower Joe SBJ601E, please contact Snow Joe® Sun Joe® Customer Service (1-866-766-9563).
+ How loud is my Blower Joe SBJ601E?
Your Blower Joe SBJ601E has a decibel rating of 105 dB.
+ How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
The Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment can be used from ground level and extends up to 15 feet. The U-nozzle is used to direct airflow downward towards the gutter while the rest of the tube pivots in order to change the direction of airflow.
+ How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
Once the Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment is fully-assembled, it should be connected to your standard Blower attachment. It must be held securely during operation.