Sun Joe SBJ605E-GRY-RM 3-in-1 Electric Blower | 250 MPH · 14 Amp | Vacuum · Mulcher · Grey (Refurbished)SBJ605E-GRY-RM
- Refurbished - 90-Day Warranty from Snow Joe LLC. Warranty information included in carton
- 3-in-1 design: blower, vacuum and mulcher for fast leaf cleanup
- Quick easy convention: go from blowing to vacuuming in seconds!
- Powerful 14-amp motor generates up to 250 mph of air flow
- Durable, aluminum alloy impeller
- 6 adjustable wind speeds
- Comes with standard 12-gallon bag
- 16:1 reduction ratio: high-impact resistant impeller shreds leaves up to 1/16th their original size
- ETL approved
+ How many speed settings does my Blower Joe SBJ605E have?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E has 6 main speed levels with another 5 half speed settings for a total of 11 adjustable wind speeds for a completely custom speed setting for every job.
+ Does my blower vac come with a shoulder strap?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E comes with an adjustable supporting shoulder harness attached to top of the collection bag. This prevents the bag from dragging due to the weight of the mulch, prolonging the life of the bag and allowing easier maneuvering of the blower vac.
+ How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my Blower Joe SBJ605E produce?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E can produce airspeed upwards of 250 MPH to blow through leaves and debris with ease.
+ What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my Blower Joe SBJ605E?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E has a reduction ration of 16:1, using a high-impact-resistant metal impeller to mulch leaves down to 1/16th of their original size.
+ What should I do if my Blower Joe SBJ605E gets clogged or jammed?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E comes with an anti-clog metal vortex impeller designed to prevent clogging when mulching. If your unit does become clogged, unplug the power cord from the unit, remove the upper suction tube, and use a wedge to remove any debris from the vortex impeller. For any further assistance, please contact Snow Joe® Sun Joe® Customer Service (1-866-766-9563).
+ How do I switch between blowing and vacuuming/mulching?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E converts from blower to vacuum/mulcher quickly and easily. Simply release the blower tube, open the inlet cover, and snap in the suction tube. Now insert the collection bag, and you are ready to mulch!
To convert from vacuum to blower, simply remove the collection bag, release the suction tube, and close the inlet cover. Now attach the blower tube, and you are ready to blow!
No tools are ever needed for blower/vacuum conversion, and all pieces are secured firmly in place with the lock/release buttons.
+ What are the best uses for my SBJ605E Blower Joe?
- Clear debris from your campsite or tent
- Blow dust, dew, or rain from your belongings
- Remove sawdust from your workbench
- Remove particles from a construction area
- Clear leaves and pine needles from your gutters and roof
- Clean the inside of your boat quickly and easily
- Clean the inside of your work truck or SUV
- Clean the flatbed of your truck
- Blow snow clear off your vehicle
- Flatten and remove snowdrifts
- Clear your patio and deck of dirt and debris
- Clean dust off your knees, legs, and boots
- Remove water/rain from crevices in your motorcycle/ATV to prevent rust/oxidization
- Gently remove water from your dog
- Sweep your lawn and property of leaves/twigs
+ What type of extension cord should I use with my Blower Joe SBJ605E?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E is best used with a 50-foot, 14-gauge, 3-prong outdoor power cable. We highly recommend using our Power Joe PJEXT50-B Extension Cord, which is specifically designed for use with our products and is available for purchase on our website. For any length beyond 50 feet, we advise the use of a 12-gauge power cable.
+ How do I prevent the power cord from disconnecting?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E has a cord lock feature. Simply feed the top portion of the cord through the opening above the top handle, and thread the loop of the cord around the hook on the side of the blower unit. The cord lock feature will now prevent the AC plug from being pulled out during use.
+ What kind of maintenance does my Blower Joe SBJ605E require?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E is completely maintenance free, with no gas, oil or tune-ups needed, making it effortless to start and maintain for many seasons to come. If there is ever an issue with your Blower Joe SBJ605E, please contact Snow Joe® Sun Joe® Customer Service (1-866-766-9563).
+ How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my Blower Joe SBJ605E move?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E has a vacuum capacity of 440 CFM.
+ How loud is my Blower Joe SBJ605E?
Your Blower Joe SBJ605E has a decibel rating of 96 dB.
+ How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
The Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment can be used from ground level and extends up to 15 feet. The U-nozzle is used to direct airflow downward towards the gutter while the rest of the tube pivots in order to change the direction of airflow.
+ How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
Once the Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment is fully-assembled, it should be connected to your standard Blower attachment. It must be held securely during operation.