Sun Joe SBJ606E-GA-PRP 4-in-1 Electric Blower | 250 MPH · 14 Amp | Vacuum · Mulcher · Gutter Cleaner (Purple)SBJ606E-GA-PRP
- 4-in-1 design: blower, vacuum, mulcher and gutter cleaner for fast leaf cleanup
- Quick easy conversion: go from blowing to vacuuming in seconds!
- Powerful 14-amp motor generates up to 250 mph of air flow
- Durable, aluminum alloy impeller
- 6 adjustable wind speeds
- Comes with standard 12-gallon bag and 18-gallon spare replacement bag
- 16:1 reduction ratio: high-impact resistant metal impeller shreds leaves up to 1/16th their original size
- Sturdy PVC tubes deliver maximum airflow to gutter tub
- Extends reach up to 15'
- Pivoting tube directs airflow
- Includes blower, adapter, tubes and U-nozzle
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
+ How can I make the bag last longer?
Be sure that the bag is not dragging on the ground when in use as this will cause undue stress to the bag and wear it down. Properly adjusting the shoulder strap will also help to prevent the bag from dragging. Be sure to empty the bag before it becomes completely full to further prolong the life of the bag. If your bag does become damaged, you can always purchase replacement bags (12-gallon model# SBJ603E-BAG or 18-gallon model# SBJ6-18GAL) on our website.
+ How do I use my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
The Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment can be used from ground level and extends up to 15 feet. The U-nozzle is used to direct airflow downward towards the gutter while the rest of the tube pivots in order to change the direction of airflow.
+ How do I attach my Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment?
Once the Sun Joe Gutter Cleaning Blower Attachment is fully-assembled, it should be connected to your standard Blower attachment. It must be held securely during operation.
+ How many cubic feet per minute (CFM) does the vacuum setting on my SBJ606E-GA move?
Your SBJ606E-GA Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher has a vacuum capacity of 440 CFM.
+ What kind of maintenance does my SBJ606E-GA require?
Your SBJ606E-GA is completely maintenance free, with no gas, oil or tune-ups needed, making it effortless to start and maintain for many seasons to come. If there is ever an issue with your SBJ606E-GA, please contact Snow Joe® Sun Joe® Customer Service (1-866-766-9563).
+ What type of extension cord should I use with my SBJ606E-GA?
Your SBJ606E-GA is best used with a 50-foot, 14-gauge, 3-prong outdoor power cable. We highly recommend using our Power Joe PJEXT50-B Extension Cord, which is specifically designed for use with our products and is available for purchase on our website. For any length beyond 50 feet, we advise the use of a 12-gauge power cable.
+ What are the best uses for my SBJ606E-GA Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher?
- Clear debris from your campsite or tent
- Blow dust, dew, or rain from your belongings
- Remove sawdust from your workbench
- Remove particles from a construction area
- Clear leaves and pine needles from your gutters and roof
- Clean the inside of your boat quickly and easily
- Clean the inside of your work truck or SUV
- Clean the flatbed of your truck
- Blow snow clear off your vehicle
- Flatten and remove snowdrifts
- Clear your patio and deck of dirt and debris
- Clean dust off your knees, legs, and boots
- Remove water/rain from crevices in your motorcycle/ATV to prevent rust/oxidization
- Gently remove water from your dog
- Sweep your lawn and property of leaves/twigs
+ How do I switch between blowing and vacuuming/mulching?
Your SBJ606E-GA unit converts from blower to vacuum/mulcher quickly and easily. Simply release the blower tube, open the inlet cover, and snap in the suction tube. Now insert the collection bag, and you are ready to mulch!
To convert from vacuum to blower, simply remove the collection bag, release the suction tube, and close the inlet cover. Now attach the blower tube, and you are ready to blow!
No tools are ever needed for blower/vacuum conversion, and all pieces are secured firmly in place with the lock/release buttons.
+ What is the reduction ratio of the mulch produced by my SBJ606E-GA?
Your SBJ606E-GA has a reduction ration of 16:1, using a high-impact-resistant metal impeller to mulch leaves down to 1/16th of their original size.
+ How many miles per hour (MPH) does the blower setting on my SBJ606E-GA produce?
Your SBJ606E-GA can produce airspeed upwards of 250 MPH to blow through leaves and debris with ease.
+ How many speed settings does my SBJ606E-GA have?
Your SBJ606E-GA has 6 main speed levels with another 5 half speed settings for a total of 11 adjustable wind speeds for a completely custom speed setting for every job.