Sun Joe CJ601E Electric Wood Chipper | 16:1 Reduction · 14 AmpCJ601E
- Ideal for turning branches and twigs into nutrient-rich garden mulch
- Powerful 14 amp motor effectively chips and shreds branches up to 1.5-inches thick
- Compact design with 6-inch wheels for easy portability
- Safety hopper with locking knob prevents the motor from operating when opened
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
+ How loud is my Chipper Joe CJ601E?
Your Chipper Joe CJ601E has a decibel rating of 92 dB.
To better understand this noise level, please refer to this chart for means of comparison:
+ Where can I get replacement blades for my chipper/shredder?
Your Sun Joe CJ601E Chipper Joe has replaceable blades called the CJ601E-RBLD that are available on our website.
+ The motor does not run.
|Power failure/unit not plugged into a working receptacle.||Check to make sure the unit is plugged into a working outlet. Make sure extension cord is not damaged./td>|
|The overload protection has responded.||Remove any chips and press the reset button. Wait one minute before pressing the ON/OFF switch to restart the unit.|
|The hopper is opened.||Check to make sure the hopper is secured and the lock knob is tightened.|