Sun Joe 14-Inch 9-Amp Electric Chain Saw
- 14 in. (35.6 cm) Oregon bar + chain
- Powerful 9-amp motor cuts branches up to 10 in. (25 cm) thick
- Ideal for trimming and pruning limbs and branches
- Automatic chain lubrication system
- Maintenance free
- Full 2-year warranty; ETL approved
+ What is the purpose of the cord lock restraint hook?
Your unit comes with an on-board cord lock restraint hook that provides a secure method of connecting an extension cord to your unit. The major function of the cord lock is to prevent drag on the cord from disconnecting the extension cord from the unit. Please be advised that the use of any electric power equipment without utilizing the cord lock is not safe; this could allow the extension cord to loosen and detach enough to cause a short circuit, irreversibly damaging the unit, the extension cord, the breaker box, your person, or all of the above.
+ How loud is my Saw Joe SWJ699E?
Your Saw Joe SWJ699E has a decibel rating of 85 dB.
To better understand this noise level, please refer to this chart for means of comparison:
+ What type of oil does my unit take?
Your Saw Joe SWJ699E uses regular Bar and Chain Oil, available for purchase on our website under model number SWJ-OIL.
+ How do I adjust the chain's tension?
- Adjust tension with a screwdriver by turning the tensioning peg screw clockwise or counterclockwise to achieve proper tension.
- The correct tension is achieved when the chain in the middle of the bar can only be lifted by approximately 3-4 mm.